- 2 in 1 : Simultaneous measurement of the arterial pressure in the upper arm and both lower legs.
- Portability : The handy shape and battery operation allow measurements in different treatment rooms.
- From 30 to 3 minutes : The measurement is performed in three minutes instead of thirty minutes, required for the echo-doppler method.
- Tripod : The mobile tripod completes the ABPI MD™. Equipped with magnetic holder and basket for storing the cuffs.
- Easy to use : The ankle-arm index measurement involves only three operations: applying the cuffs, pressing the “Start” button and reading the results.
- Accuracy and objectivity : The calculation of the ankle-arm index is objective, based on a precisely established algorithm.